Business Development Representative
Synchrono® is an energetic, growing company on the move. As the leader in modern demand-driven manufacturing software and synchronization technology, we are proud to provide solutions that help our customers efficiently manage their operations, improve their margins and grow their business.
As a Synchrono Business Development Representative, you will be empowered to do your best work to benefit both our customers and your career. If you are a forward-thinker who would thrive in an environment that encourages creativity, initiative and team collaboration, we’d like to hear from you.
At Synchrono, your input is valued. Here, everyone plays a vital role in bringing the best solutions to our customers. In exchange, we offer comprehensive benefits in a flexible work environment.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Representative (BDR) that thrives in a lengthy sales cycle environment.
The BDR will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, introducing clients to value-added solutions and working with both company executives and channel partners to move opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure; provide support for sales activity through the sales cycle
- Research accounts; identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Drive retention and introduce existing customers to value-added solutions
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Team with product management to perform effective online demos to prospects
- Understand customer challenges, needs and requirements
- Update information in Salesforce; maintain the sales pipeline report and other key sales indicators
- Achieve quarterly quotas
- Proven experience in a similar position within a SaaS-based software company
- Knowledge of manufacturing terms and methods; experience working with industry operations and supply chain professionals
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and demo appointment setting
- Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
In exchange for your valued contribution, we will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan including health/dental/vision, disability and life insurance, generous paid holidays and PTO, 401K with matching contribution and profit sharing.
Synchrono offers an environment where you will feel empowered to do your best work to benefit both our great customers and your growing career. Learn more about us at synchrono.com.
Please send a cover letter outlining your qualifications along with your resume to email@example.com